Thursday 26 December 2013

The Closing of Divine Karma Cleansing








Humanity has been so extremely blessed to have had the opportunity to have their major negative karma cleansed since 2003.

The end of 2013 is the very last time to receive karma cleansing. 

Negative karma can deeply affect your life and soul journey. I have met people who did not fully recognise how their negative karma could be affecting them.
I will share some of these ways with you now.

Personal karma is the mistakes you have personally made in this or past lives. This is the personal lessons we are to learn and the aspects within ourselves that we work hard to transform. 
However,due to the negative karma, these could be quiet challenging to recognise ourselves and clearing your personal karma could bring deeper self realisation.

Ancestral karma is the karma you carry on behalf of your ancestors. We carry a part of our ancestors good and negative karma. This is quiet easy to recognise as you can connect soul to soul and feel if your mothers or fathers side ancestors carry heavy negative karma. Most people can feel this instinctively as a like bearing a 'weight on their shoulders'.

Emotional karma reveals itself through emotional imbalances : excessive worry, anger, irritability,sadness , guilt,lack of self confidence and self love, shame,oversensitivity and much more

Mental karma reveals itself through mental imbalance such as: lack of mental clarity, concentration and focus challenges,weak memory, inflexibility,negative thoughts about oneself or others and much more

Relationship karma reveals itself in challenges in your relationships. Our relationships greatly affect every aspect of our lives. You may even have a positive relationship that could become more challenged when the karma between you and the other person becomes more active.Once this karma is cleared, you could experience greater peace and harmony in your relationships.

These are some of the major types of negative karma that could affect your life. I wish you will take this great and final opportunity to receive Divine and Source karma cleansing. We cannot be grateful enough for the 10 years that the Divine has so generously opened this once in a lifetime opportunity to all of us.

I welcome you to write your experiences about the benefits of receiving karma cleansing below.

With love and light,
Master Maya

3 comments:

  1. As Master Sha says:"the simplest teaching is the best teaching." Thank you for your very succinct expression Master Maya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Master Maya,
    I am honored to share my experiences with Karmacleansing. It is very short and simple to share: Karmacleansing has saved my life, even multiple times.
    I have been looking for a solution to heal my chronic and lifethreatening condition for many years. I have tried all kind of medical treatments, therapies, medicines, but it didn't brought me much relief or permanent healing.
    Then I was so privileged to learn about karmacleansing, offered through dr. and master Sha and his World Wide Representatives. Those karmacleansings which I received over the last 3 years has brought me so much healing and transformation in every aspect of my life.
    I am forever grateful for that. There seemed to be no hope for me, no solution. I was totally dependent and had been in bed for many years. Now I can walk outside again, and I am getting stronger and stronger every month.
    I truly recommend from my own experiences to take this opportunity and to learn about the power of karmacleansings, and to see what it can do for you.
    If you would like to know more about my experiences and how powerful and lifetransforming karmacleansings have been for me, I invite you all to visit my website, where I have shared my story to inspire others. Please feel free to read it, to see if this also could be a solution for you. http://www.puur-licht.nl/?page_id=863 for the short story or, http://www.puur-licht.nl/?page_id=114 for the longer version of my story.
    Of you feel this could be something for you too, please contact Master Maya to receive her help or any of the other Divine Channels to do a reading for you to see which service would be most beneficial for you. I am sure you will not regret that decision.
    Thank you and Love you.

    With love, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beloved Master Maya,

    I can only second Barbara from the bottom of my heart. Karma cleansing services have transformed my life in all aspects and saved my life already three times ( that I know of ).

    The instant transformation from close to dying to being completely well again is in itself lifetransfroming.

    All three times my heart was affected. As a nurse I know very well the signs of a critical condition. And all of these times have been critical. I knew that if I wouldn`t receive assistance very soon my life would end. After having reveived Karma cleansing services from Master Sha I instantly went to being well again!

    Karma cleansing services have also saved the life of my mother. I am eternally grateful!

    The biggest transformation I received was through Karma cleansing of all my relationship Karma. In the past almost all relationships in my life have been very challenging. Relationships within my family, with my friends, at school and later at work, with my partners. I would suffer really a lot. After having received Karma cleansing for all relationships almost instantly my relationships changed. The relationship with my mother totally transformed to deep love and gratitude. To my father I came closer and started to build a connection again. I went into another job with great bosses and wonderful co-workers. With all my friends I have caring and loving relationships. The relationship with one partner ended and I met my current partner - a completely different relationship than I ever had in my life!

    I cannot even start to express how very grateful I am to Master Sha, to all Divine Channels for their Karma cleansing services, for giving their life to save ours!

    CBDs, CBDs, CBDs!

    Wit deepest love and gratitude

    Nina

    ReplyDelete