Friday 21 February 2014

Tao light to purify soul heart mind and body



Listen and receive the blessings from the Tao Song of Light to deeply purify the soul heart mind and body.
May Tao light fill your heart and soul.
Simply make a request and open your heart and soul to receive.


Tao Light heals, prevents sickness, purifies and enlightens soul, heart, mind and body, rejuvenates and prolongs life, and transforms all life, including relationships and finances.

Dear Master Sha,

Dear Divine,
Dear all my spiritual fathers and mothers in all layers of Heaven,
Dear the Tao Song of light. 
I love honour and respect you.
Please offer me a healing blessing for  : make a request for yourself or your loved ones health, relationships and finances.
Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.

Then Listen as many times as you wish. 
Receive Tao light through Master Sha's Tao song.
I look forward to read your Sharing.
With love and light,
Master Maya


1 comment:

  1. Thank you Master Maya and Thank you Master Sha for these powerful blessings. I can feel my heart and message center have become more open after listen a few times.
    Love and blessings,
    ~William

    ReplyDelete