Thursday 11 December 2014

Develop Your Foundation & Zhong



Developing our foundation energy centers and Zhong is very important. 
All types of mental emotional and physical conditions can be healed through developing a strong foundation.

Grounding, clarity and balance are some of the benefits.
This practice is also for boosting energy,stamina, vitality and immunity.

In this practice I lead to practice for 15 minutes.
Please do this practice for as long as possible.

The benefits are great.
I wish you the greatest success.

With love and blessings,

Master Maya 

1 comment:

  1. Dear most beloved Master Maya, Thank you Thank you Thank you , I felt very tired and not here today, I could not put anything into action, I then did this beautiful practice and I felt grounded very peaceful I just wanted to be still and sit in silence and connect with everything Thank you for all you give, share, do, I am forever grateful my deepest love and gratitude Danielle cbd cbd cbd

    ReplyDelete